Changing an orderReturn to customer service
You can change your order during the ordering process so long as you have not confirmed or paid for it; go to your shopping cart and select the bin (delete) icon and order a different product.
Have you made a mistake when ordering and already paid for it? This means you will already have received your top-up code. Unfortunately, you will not be able to return or exchange your top-up code. The reason for this is that we cannot contact the provider to verify whether or not you have already used your credit.
Tip; You can sell/give your top-up code to someone else. Or buy a separate SIM card from the provider concerned. That way you will still be able to use the purchased top-up. Please note that your phone must be simlock free if you want to use any given provider. In many cases, codes are valid for up to 1.5 years after the date of purchase.
- 1. Order
- 2. Payment
- 3. Delivery
- 4. Activation
- 1.1. Product information
- 1.2. Placing an order
- 1.3. Changing an order
- 1.4. Cancelling an order
- 2.1. Selecting payment methods
- 2.2. Payment status
- 2.3. Requesting an invoice
- 2.4. Error with payment method
- 3.1. Paid but no credit received
- 3.2. No email or sms received
- 3.3. Top-up code is out of stock
- 3.4. Received multiple top-up codes
- 4.1. Top-up code is not working
- 4.2. Received no extra credit
- 4.3. Direct top-up failed
- 4.4. Chosen wrong product