No email or sms receivedReturn to customer service
If you have not received your top up code, there might be several reasons:
- Maybe you have entered an incorrect e-mail address and the code has been sent to a wrong or non-existent e-mail address.
Tip: As a registered LetsCash.de user you can directly access your codes when your payment has been successful.
- Maybe our e-mail has been marked as spam by your e-mail client. Please check your spam folder.
You do not automatically receive the top up code by SMS. You can opt into this before you place the order and enter your mobile number.
Did you request the code by SMS, but have not received a text message?
- Have you entered the correct mobile number?
- The delivery of the message can be delayed due to performance issues of your provider.
We always send your top up code by e-mail to the address you use to place the order.
- 1. Order
- 2. Payment
- 3. Delivery
- 4. Activation
- 1.1. Product information
- 1.2. Placing an order
- 1.3. Changing an order
- 1.4. Cancelling an order
- 2.1. Selecting payment methods
- 2.2. Payment status
- 2.3. Requesting an invoice
- 2.4. Error with payment method
- 3.1. Paid but no credit received
- 3.2. No email or sms received
- 3.3. Top-up code is out of stock
- 3.4. Received multiple top-up codes
- 4.1. Top-up code is not working
- 4.2. Received no extra credit
- 4.3. Direct top-up failed
- 4.4. Chosen wrong product