Paid but credit not receivedReturn to customer service
If you have already paid, but are yet to receive credit, there might be various reasons:
- We have not (yet) received your payment. This could be caused by the processing time of your bank (up to three working days for national payments).
- Due to a technical error we have not received a confirmation of your payment from your bank.
- The order number has not been mentioned (correctly) in the purpose of payment field.
- You have not wired the money to the correct bank account. Please make sure to use the bank account mentioned in our automatic confirmation e-mail.
- The amount received does not match the total amount of your order.
Please send a proof of payment to email@example.com. You can send a scan of your bank statement or a screenshot if you are using online banking.
We use your proof of payment to check if we have received your payment and deliver your top up as soon as we can confirm the payment.
- 1. Order
- 2. Payment
- 3. Delivery
- 4. Activation
- 1.1. Product information
- 1.2. Placing an order
- 1.3. Changing an order
- 1.4. Cancelling an order
- 2.1. Selecting payment methods
- 2.2. Payment status
- 2.3. Requesting an invoice
- 2.4. Error with payment method
- 3.1. Paid but no credit received
- 3.2. No email or sms received
- 3.3. Top-up code is out of stock
- 3.4. Received multiple top-up codes
- 4.1. Top-up code is not working
- 4.2. Received no extra credit
- 4.3. Direct top-up failed
- 4.4. Chosen wrong product