Privacy and CookiesBack
Alphacom Solutions B.V. is committed to your privacy and therefore ensures that the personal information your provide is treated confidentially. The information is used to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For all other purposes this information will only be used with your permission. Alphacom Solutions B.V. will not sell any personal information to third parties and will only provide this information to third parties involved in the ordering process.
Alphacom Solutions B.V. uses the collected data to deliver the following services:
- We require an e-mail address and/or mobile phone number to process an order and to update you on the status of this order. In some cases we require additional information including your name, shipping address and payment information.
- To make shopping at Alphacom Solutions B.V. as pleasant as possible, we store your personal information and the details regarding your order and the use of our services, with your consent. This allows us to personalize our website.
- In special cases, we use your personal information to send you important notifications about provided services or products. It is not possible to opt-out for such notifications as this information is important for the use of our services and products.
- If you are subscribed to our newsletter we use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of our website, special offers and promotions. Your personal information may also be used to enrich and personalize the notifications you receive from us. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe via your account or via the unsubscribe link in our newsletter.
- If you place an order via our website, we keep your data on a secure server. If desired you can create an account protected with a password so you don’t have to enter your data such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, shipping and payment information, with each new order.
- The data from Registered Users is stored in a database of Alphacom Solutions B.V.. This database is registered with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (College Bescherming Persoonsgegevens) under notification number 1260434.
- Information about the use of our website and the feedback we receive from our visitors, helps us to improve and develop our website.
- If you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask your name, address and email address. This information is used for the promotion, to announce the winner(s), and to measure the response to our marketing efforts.
Alphacom Solutions B.V. does not sell your information
Alphacom Solutions B.V. will not sell any personal information to third parties and will only provide this information to third parties involved in the ordering process. Our employees and all third parties involved are required to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Cookies cannot contain either viruses or personal information.
You can configure your browser to give out a warning when a cookie is about to be stored on your computer or to block all cookies. In that case, you might not be able to use all features of our website. You find instructions to change the settings of your browser using the Help button in the toolbar of most browser applications.